We provide buy-side due diligence and vendor assistance, as well as acting as reporting accountant.
Grant Thornton work with customers around the world, adding value to the consultative processes of transaction, providing holistic business analysis and identifying opportunities.
We have experience in multiple industries, with specialized professionals in accounting, financial, corporate, tax, labor and social security, with technical expertise to provide our clients with the necessary guidance to support the decision-making process.
Based on our methodology, working tools and expertise, we offer advice in transactions for "Due Diligence", beaseadas on best market practices.
Due diligenceMeet and contact
We are well versed in security and confidentiality concerns and can help reduce the administration costs of your payroll and personnel systems.
As part of solutions, we can support you with the following:
- Payroll processing and calculation of all notional pay/benefit in kind
- Calculation of tax, social insurance, pension and other statutory deductions
- Electronic payment of salaries direct to employees
- Ensuring ongoing and year-end compliance with revenue requirements
- Regular updates on important payroll-related dates
- Coordination of cross-jurisdiction payrolls with your local Grant Thornton firms
- Provision of appropriate payroll reports and analysis in various formats
- Prompt response to all queries and complete confidentiality
In addition to the above services, we also provide a number of solutions that could help you minimise the amount of time spent on your personnel duties. These solutions range from managing your paper employee personnel files and databases, tracking employee absence, issuing employment certificates, auditing personnel and payroll files and the set-up or creation of online personnel systems.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about how we can help, check your local Grant Thornton member firm’s website and contact details.