With a focus on financial instruments and insurance contracts, we offer solutions to support your business in structuring, monitoring and managing complex accounting topics and financial and non-financial information, in addition to supporting financial functions with robust data analysis, through innovative tools and own methodologies.
Our solutions cover a wide range of services, including evaluation of processes, controls and corporate governance, to assist our clients in complying with regulatory requirements and changes, with agility and greater transparency.
- Implementation of hedge accounting structures;
- Review of structures to suit established requirements;
- Review of accounting structures;
- Review of controls related to hedge accounting, including processes related to contracting, monitoring and reporting;
- Review of disclosure in the financial statements.
- Implementation of new accounting pronouncements;
- Review of implementation requirements in relation to those required by the standards;
- Adjustment needs assessment between GAPs - USGAAP x IFRS, BACEN GAAP and IFRS and SUSEP GAAP x IFRS.
- Evaluation for the correct classification of financial instruments (segregation between debt and equity)
- Evaluation and review of new pronouncements related to public sector standards.
- Issuance of opinions and accounting reports
- Review, preparation of accounting scripts;
- Technical support (IT) in the implementation of new accounting systems;
- Implementation of calculation models for pricing derivative financial instruments;
- Review of existing calculations and implementation of improvements;
- Review of the control environment related to the contracting, recognition and measurement of the derivatives portfolio maintained by the company.