Keeping financial control is essential for companies to remain competitive in the market, allowing them to invest and attract investment.
Based on an automation system allowing activity integration, it is possible to carry out more effective and capable financial management and bring more security to accounting information.
Professionals from the Business Process Solutions (BPS) area of Grant Thornton are technical experts with vast experience in management of accounts payable and receivable of companies, from startups to large-sized organizations. Based on proprietary methodology managed in ERP on a custom basis, our customers obtain more control over the finances of the company for rendering core business-focused strategies viable.
- Analysis of supporting documentation, obtaining internal approvals and preparing processes;
- Including payment processes in the banking system;
- Requesting and obtaining clearance for payments with customers;
- Verification and confirmation of payments made on a daily basis;
- Recording derecognitions in the automated ERP system;
- Cash Flow.
- Verification of receivables, on a daily basis;
- Identification of payments received and inputting them into the automated ERP system;
- Issuance of Aging Report – report of overdue accounts receivable;
- Issuance and maintenance of bank payment slips;
Want to know how we can help your company?
Contact us. We have a team of experts ready to serve you.