Misconduct are major challenges for companies, impacting business profitability, drastically affecting their reputation and culture, and endangering business continuity.
Regardless of their size or segment, companies are exposed to fraud risks. It is therefore important to define, in a timely manner, the company's actions regarding the identification, protection and prevention of risks.
At FIDS (Forensic, Investigation & Dispute Services), local and global teams act in an integrated manner to guide organizations in addressing any misconduct, with experience in highly complex projects and skills to assist them with agility and discretion.
Furthermore, it plays an extremely important role in the agenda, since ethical conduct, transparency and risk, to the detriment of conduct and legal assistance, are fundamental to enable an integrated vision in the generation of consistent and long-term results, in addition to social and environmental compliance and governance mechanisms.
With reference to good market practices, we offer customized solutions using forensic technology and corporate intelligence to better serve your organization.
- Investigations and Combating Financial Crimes;
- Corporate Compliance;
- General Data Protection Act (LGPD);
- Corporate Intelligence;
- Expert Services and Forensic Accounting;
- Insolvency and Asset Search and Recovery;
- Forensic Technology;
- Development or review of Codes of Conduct and related processes;
- Evaluation and implementation of Compliance Programs with a focus on public and socio-environmental commitments;
- Implementation and audit of the sustainability agenda within the scope of governance with a focus on good conduct and prevention of conflicts of interest;
- Preparation, review and implementation of internal policies and procedures based on aspects of ethics, transparency and anti-corruption;
- Third party integrity / reputational assessments (Integrity Due Diligence), including socio-environmental aspects and related governance;
- Training and awareness on aspects of compliance, integrity and related sustainability aspects.