Grant Thornton has trained teams of multidisciplinary specialists in accounting, business administration, financial and legal that are ready to perform trust services in judicial reorganization and bankruptcy processes under Law 11.101/05, with the in-depth knowledge, quality, legality, transparency, ethics, and objectivity that the issue requires, and support to the court.
Get to know our differentials:
- We are recognized as global leaders in asset recovery and judicial administration in insolvency processes, now operating in Brazil;
- Recognition by Who's Who Legal (WWL) - in Restructuring, Insolvency, Asset Recovery - 10 of our leaders were ranked as Global Elite out of a total of 26 non-lawyers;
- Global experience in complex asset recovery cases and judicial administration in combating fraud against creditors and money laundering;
- We have recovered more than US$ 3.5 billion over the last 8 years;
- Offshore experience, including major financial centers, allowing the analysis and monitoring of more complex structures;
- We have global teams and structures that operate with the best practices and state-of-the-art technology;
- We have members of INSOL International’s Group of Thirty-Six.