The way of doing business is constantly changing due to advances in the development and implementation of disruptive technologies, global competition, emerging business models, changes in customer and employee expectations, and regulations often being created or updated to keep pace with market needs.
By staying agile and adapting to these changes faster than their competitors, organizations can achieve a competitive edge and turn challenges into opportunities for excellence.
As big data, artificial intelligence and robotics play increasingly significant roles in enterprise routines, organizations need to develop creative solutions, adopt best corporate governance practices, and ensure compliance with the new digital security and data protection requirements.
Grant Thornton Advisory services offer strategic and tactical solutions that add value to your business. Our mission is to maximize the growth of your company, creating new market opportunities and protecting your reputation.
Also, they play an essential role in the Sustainability agenda, since ethical conduct, transparency and risk, in addition to the environmental and social compliance and governance mechanisms are critical elements to enable an integrated vision and impact on the generation of consistent and long-term results, consolidated in specific reports of the organizations, in review or creation of new management processes.
We support organizations on issues such as:
- Risks and compliance, including environmental and social;
- Technology and digital transformation;
- End-to-end business advisory to boost results and improve performance;
- Enterprises and related value chain diagnoses;
- Analysis and evaluation for performance improvement in sustainability indicators;
- Review and or development of corporate KPIs and processes, including environmental & social and governance;
- Risk management processes and / or system linked to environmental & social, and governance impacts, including corruption;
- Environmental & social pre-audits and related governance;
- Analysis of operational risks and opportunities;
- Preparation for listing on sustainability indicators on stock exchanges;
- Development or review of organizational policies and related processes;
Our service lines are structured and interconnected to meet the specific needs of your company.