- Press releases
- Women in Business 2015 results
- M&A Activity Strengthening
- Corporate Governance
- Strong financing environment confirms attractiveness of Brazil, says global business growth environment index
- Outsourcing: Beyond technical expertise
- Brazilian business follows cautious optimism regarding the business, says Grant Thornton
- Grant Thornton named ‘employer of the year’ by International Accounting Bulletin for second consecutive year
- Cyber attacks cost global business over $300bn a year
Grant Thornton named ‘employer of the year’ by International Accounting Bulletin for second consecutive year
For the second consecutive year, Grant Thornton has been named global 'employer of the year' by the International Accounting Bulletin.
Leaders are more optimistic compared to the previous quarter, but country follows among the 10 most pessimistic on the economic outlook for the next 12 months, according to the International Business Report (IBR).
Grant Thornton global survey finds that one in six businesses have experienced a cyber-attack in past year
Strong financing environment confirms attractiveness of Brazil, says global business growth environment index
A robust financing environment is a key draw for doing business in Brazil, according to the Grant Thornton Global Dynamism Index (GDI) which ranks the business growth environments of 60 leading economies. Brazil ranks 42 overall, ahead of Argentina (58) and Venezuela (59), but behind Uruguay (29) and Mexico (37).
A new report released by Grant Thornton finds that the composition of boardrooms around the world needs upgrading to reflect today’s digital economy and diverse business community.
Fifty years on from the world’s first personal computer going into mass production.
Companies outsource back-office business processes mainly to boost efficiency and reduce costs.
Third of businesses plan to grow through M&A in next three years
Annual business diversity tracker finds stagnation